Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busy Bees!

This is one of my favorite times of the year. Not for the weather, I hate winter and can't wait for the spring! No, I love this time of year because it is so busy! This is the time when I start looking at my kiddos in class and plan their programs for next year. This is the time when we think about spring field trips (I invite everyone to check out Morgan's Wonderland in San Antonio, especially Erin!), fundraise for Relay and the 3 day walk, gala committees begin to meet, and we plan our end of the year parent program. There are always baby and bridal showers, family and friends birthdays, and all kinds of parties. It's time to spring clean, which leads to some great garage sales! I spend all winter dreaming, and all spring planning. Does anyone else feel this type of spring fever? Let me know what y'all look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment