Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whoo-hooligans!

Wow, what a day! After yet another l-o-o-o-n-g inservice meeting, followed by a quick lunch at my desk and a short couple of hours scrambling to get things finished, the year has finally begun! Carver had it's Meet the Teacher "night" this afternoon. I LOVE this day! It's so much fun seeing my students come back. Their little faces are always excited, and it's fun for us and the parents to watch them run and explore. This year I have some repeating students, some new students, and some that have moved on and into general ed. That is always especially exciting. They always come visit us, after they've visited their new classroom. I love to hear them talk about how now they're big kids! We also have a motor lab this year, that is conjoined with my room. We will have way to much fun in there! I like Meet the Teacher night so much that I joined Maddy, Beck, and Eric for theirs at Blanco Vista as well. Beck and Eric are in the same class, and our old friend Jude is across the hall. I wish all 4 of them the best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment