Friday, September 18, 2009

Isn't It Funny?

Isn't it funny how your life can become completely derailed? I've been thinking tonight about how my life has completely changed paths several times. It seems like everytime I seem to think I know where I'm headed, I get lost and walk through the wrong door. Maybe not the "wrong" door, but a door that leads to a room I certainly didn't expect to be in. And so I settle in the new room, get comfy in that room, get up for a drink of water and go through another door. I don't know if that happens to everyone, or if it's just me. I don't know if that will ever stop, or if it's just life. I do know some rooms I've been in were really cozy. I also know I'm ready to truly settle in a room for awhile. It feels like whatever path I'm on has a few loose pavers!

No comments:

Post a Comment